Diseases of the digestive system with its various symptoms cause continuous irritation of the person such as heartburn, burping, fullness and abdominal pain, including:
Constipation is one of the disorders of the digestive system and can be characterized by difficult and non-recurrent output of stool from the normal range.
- Lack of output from the normal range.
- Abdominal pain and swelling.
- Eat a large amount of vegetables and fruits fresh and well washed.
- Eat high-fiber fruits that help treat constipation (figs, apricots).
- Drink a large amount of fluids especially water about 1-2 liters per day.
- Use laxatives if necessary after consultation with your doctor.
Source: Health Information and Awareness Center